Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating IMX Medical Management Services, Inc. regarding its recent data breach. The IMX Medical Management Services data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to an undetermined number of individuals.
ABOUT IMX MEDICAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC.:
IMX Medical Management Services is a medical consulting company that offers evaluation and review services for medical centers. IMX Medical Management Services is a subsidiary of QTC Medical Group, a provider of health examination services. Headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, IMX Medical Management Services works with medical and health care facilities across Pennsylvania. IMX Medical Management Services was founded in 1995 and employs approximately 100 individuals.
On September 1, 2022, IMX Medical Management Services discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its systems may have been accessed. Through its investigation, IMX Medical Management Services determined that an unauthorized actor may have accessed this sensitive information between June 2022 and October 26, 2022. On or around July 27, 2023, IMX Medical Management Services began contacting individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number of non-driver identification card number
- Financial information (e.g., account number, credit and debit card information)
- Medical information
If you received a breach notification letter from IMX Medical Management Services:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the IMX Medical Management services data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review any breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in any free credit monitoring services provided by IMX Medical Management Services, Inc.;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.