Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Gary Motykie, M.D., a Medical Corporation regarding its recent data breach. The Gary Motykie, M.D. Medical Corporation data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to an undetermined number of individuals.
ABOUT GARY MOTYKIE, M.D., A MEDICAL CORPORATION:
Gary Motykie, M.D. Medical Corporation is a cosmetic and plastic surgery practice for Dr. Gary Motykie. As a plastic surgery practice, Gary Motykie, M.D. Medical Corporation offers a variety of surgical procedures including brow lifts, face lifts, neck lifts, lip lifts, breast implants and reductions, butt lifts, and liposuction. In addition to being a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Gary Motykie is also an aspiring YouTube content creator, making videos reviewing and reacting to celebrities’ plastic surgeries. Located in Beverly Hills, California, Gary Motykie, M.D. became a certified surgeon in 2004.
On May 9, 2023, Gary Motykie, M.D. Medical Corporation discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its systems may have been accessed. Through its investigation, Gary Motykie, M.D. Medical Corporation determined that an unauthorized actor may have accessed this sensitive information on May 9. 2023. On June 26, 2023, Gary Motykie, M.D. Medical Corporation began contacting individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number
- Financial account numbers
- Intake forms and medical information
- Images taken in connection with services provided by Gary Motykie
- Health insurance information
If you received a data breach notification letter from Gary Motykie, M.D., a Medical Corporation:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the Gary Motykie, M.D. Medical Corporation data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review any breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in any free credit monitoring services provided by Gary Motykie, M.D., a Medical Corporation;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.