Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Frideres Dental LLC, which does business as Sisters Dental, regarding its recent data breach. The Sisters Dental data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to an undetermined number of individuals.
ABOUT FRIDERES DENTAL LLC D/B/A/ SISTERS DENTAL:
Sisters Dental is a full-service dental provider offering comprehensive oral health services. Since its founding, Sisters Dental has offered diagnostic, treatment, and preventative care services covering everything from biannual dental cleaning and check-ups to gum disease laser therapy and dental implant surgery. Furthermore, Sisters Dental provides cosmetic dentistry, encompassing services such as teeth whitening, bonding, and porcelain veneer implantation. Headquartered in Sisters, Oregon, Sisters Dental serves the surrounding Oregon communities of Redmond, Bend, Butte Ranch, and more.
Recently, Sisters Dental determined that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its systems may have been accessed. Through its investigation, Sisters Dental determined that an unauthorized actor may have accessed this sensitive information. On March 24, 2023, Sisters Dental began contacting individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Health insurance information
- Medical information (e.g., treatment information)
If you received a breach notification letter from Sisters Dental:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the Sisters Dental data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in any free credit monitoring services provided by Frideres Dental LLC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.