Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Integrated Supports for Living, Inc. regarding its recent data breach. The Integrated Supports for Living data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to an undetermined number of individuals.
ABOUT INTEGRATED SUPPORTS FOR LIVING, INC.:
Integrated Supports for Living is a home health care service provider for seniors and people with disabilities. Founded in 1974, Integrated Supports for Living began as an intermediate care facility for people with mental disabilities. Today, Integrated Supports for Living continues to provide care through various employment, rehab, and behavioral health programs. Headquartered in Salem, Oregon, Integrated Supports for Living offers 360 employment and empowerment services in the area.
On October 7, 2022, Integrated Supports for Living discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its systems may have been accessed. Through its investigation, Integrated Supports for Living determined that an unauthorized actor may have accessed this sensitive information between July 26 and October 7, 2022. On March 21, 2023, Integrated Supports for Living began contacting individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license number
- Passport number
- Health insurance information
- Financial information
- Medical information (i.e., medical history, clinical information, mental or physical condition or treatment)
- Username and password
If you received a breach notification letter from Integrated Supports for Living:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the Integrated Supports for Living data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in any free credit monitoring services provided by Integrated Supports for Living, Inc.;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.