Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Reventics, LLC regarding its recent data breach. Reventics is a revenue cycle management company that partners with healthcare providers, including Regional Health One and Emergency Medical Specialists, P.C. The Reventics data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to an undetermined number of individuals.
ABOUT REVENTICS, LLC:
Reventics is a revenue cycle management and clinical documentation improvement company. Accordingly, Reventics partners with healthcare providers to improve medical documentation, compliance, and streamline communications between providers and revenue cycles. Established in 2016, Reventics was founded on the goal of offering front-end focused and integrated revenue cycle management systems. As such, Reventics provides services in denials management, information technology services, clinical analytics, and accounts receivable. Headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, Reventics operates an additional office in Hyderabad, India.
On or about December 15, 2022, Reventics discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its systems may have been accessed and obtained. Through its investigation, Reventics determined that an unauthorized actor may have accessed this sensitive information, including information belonging to patients of Regional Health One and Emergency Medical Specialists, P.C. On February 14, 2023, Reventics began contacting individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Driver’s license number
- Financial information
- Health insurance information (e.g., health plan name or identification number)
- Medical information (e.g., diagnosis or treatment information, prescription medication information, dates of service, patient account number, medical record number, provider name)
If you received a breach notification letter from Reventics, Regional One Health, or Emergency Medical Specialists, P.C.:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the Reventics data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in any free credit monitoring services provided by Reventics, LLC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.