Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Community Psychiatry Management, LLC, which does business as Mindpath Health, regarding its recent data breach. The Mindpath Health data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to over 193,000 individuals.
ABOUT Mindpath Health:
Mindpath Health is an independent provider of outpatient behavioral health services. As a mental health care provider, Mindpath Health specializes in psychiatry, interventional psychiatry, and other psychotherapy care. Additionally, Mindpath Health offers various clinical trials designed to treat a variety of mental health issues. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Mindpath Heath has more than 90 locations across the United States and offers telehealth as a virtual option. Employing over 650 mental health technicians, Mindpath Health continues to grow and expand to new locations.
On July 5, 2022, Mindpath Health discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its systems may have been accessed. Through its investigation, Mindpath Health determined that an unauthorized actor may have accessed this sensitive information through two employee email accounts in March and June 2022. On January 10, 2023, Mindpath Health began contacting individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Medical information (e.g., medical diagnosis, treatment information, prescription information)
- Health insurance information
If you received a breach notification from Mindpath Health:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the Mindpath Health data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in any free credit monitoring services provided by Community Psychiatry Management, LLC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.