Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Quality Behavioral Health regarding its recent data breach. The Quality Behavioral Health data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to an undetermined number of individuals.
ABOUT QUALITY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH:
Quality Behavioral Health is a mental health care facility located in Clarkston, Washington, that offers behavioral health services to individuals and families. Founded in 1972, Quality Behavioral Health offers a wide range of programs and services, including child/adolescent services, adult counseling, substance use disorder treatment, crisis services, psychiatric services, sexual assault support services, and drug and alcohol classes. Headquartered in Clarkston, Washington, Quality Behavioral Health operates an additional clinic in Pomeroy, Washington as well as a 24-hour support line.
On November 26, 2022, Quality Behavioral Health discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its systems may have been accessed. Through its investigation, Quality Behavioral Health determined that an unauthorized actor may have accessed this sensitive information between November 24 and November 26, 2022. On December 26, 2022, Quality Behavioral Health began contacting individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number
- Financial account information
- Date of birth
- Student, military, or passport identification number
- Medical information (e.g., medical history, mental or physical condition, medical diagnosis, treatment information)
- Health insurance information
If you received a breach notification letter from Quality Behavioral Health:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the Quality Behavioral Health data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in any free credit monitoring services provided by Quality Behavioral Health;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.