Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Lakeside Software, LLC regarding its recent data breach. The Lakeside Software data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to an undetermined number of current and former employees.
ABOUT LAKESIDE SOFTWARE, LLC:
Lakeside Software is a business operations software development company. Founded in 1997, Lakeside Software has pioneered software solutions in cloud-based digital experience management, including user experience management, digital workplace planning, remote work management, and service desk operations. Today, Lakeside Software’s products are used by 40 percent of the world’s largest banks and 20 percent of all Global 500 companies. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Lakeside Software operates an additional U.S. office in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and other offices across Europe, Asia, and Australia.
On October 26, 2022, Lakeside Software discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its systems may have been accessed and acquired. Through its investigation, Lakeside Software determined that an unauthorized actor may have accessed and obtained this sensitive information. On December 13, 2022, Lakeside Software began contacting individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Financial information (e.g., bank account information, payroll or compensation information, tax identification number)
- Health insurance information
If you are a current or former employee of Lakeside Software:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the Lakeside Software data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in any free credit monitoring service provided by Lakeside Software, LLC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.