leading data breach law firm, is investigating Mena Regional Health System regarding its recent data breach. The Mena Regional Health System data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to more than 84,000 individuals.
ABOUT MENA REGIONAL HEALTH SYSTEM:
Mena Regional Health System is a healthcare provider offering a wide array of medical services. Founded in 1949, Mena Regional Health System began with a single hospital in Polk County, Arkansas. Over the following decades, Mena Regional Health System expanded through renovations and the construction of additional clinics. Today, Mena Regional Health System offers services in everything from cardiology to pediatrics and inpatient rehabilitation. Headquartered in Mena, Arkansas, Mena Regional Health System provides services to communities in Western Arkansas and Eastern Oklahoma.
Recently, Mena Regional Health System discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its systems may have been accessed. Through its investigation, Mena Regional Health System determined that an unauthorized actor may have accessed this sensitive information on or about October 30, 2021. On November 22, 2022, Mena Regional Health System began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information impacted includes:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number
- Date of birth
- Financial information (e.g., account number)
- Health insurance information
- Medical information (e.g., record number, health record information)
If you received a breach notification letter from Mena Regional Health System:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the Mena Regional Health System data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in free credit monitoring service provided by Mena Regional Health System;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.