Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Multi-Color Corporation regarding its recent data breach. The Multi-Color Corporation data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to an unknown number of current and former employees.
ABOUT MULTI-COLOR CORPORATION:
Multi-Color Corporation is a label manufacturer. Established in 1916, Multi-Color Corporation has since grown to become one of the world’s largest label solutions companies, producing various types of labels for a wide range of industries. Accordingly, Multi-Color Corporation produces labels for industries such as the food, automotive, home care, beauty, and healthcare sectors. Today, Multi-Color Corporation is able to provide serial number labels, stretch sleeves, smart labels, extended text labels, and much more. Headquartered in Batavia, Ohio, Multi-Color Corporation conducts business with 26 different countries. Currently, Multi-Color Corporation operates 109 manufacturing facilities and employs more than 13,000 individuals.
On September 29, 2022, Multi-Color Corporation discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its systems may have been accessed. Through its investigation, Multi-Color Corporation determined that an unauthorized actor accessed this sensitive information. On October 29, 2022, Multi-Color Corporation began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information impacted includes:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Driver’s license number
- Health insurance information
- Contact information (e.g., email address, phone number)
- Financial information (e.g., tax withholding information)
If you are a current or former employee of Multi-Color Corporation:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the Multi-Color Corporation data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by Multi-Color Corporation;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.