Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Lynbrook Anesthesia Services PC regarding its recent data breach. The Lynbrook Anesthesia Services data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to at least 3,800 individuals.
ABOUT LYNBROOK ANESTHESIA SERVICES PC:
Lynbrook Anesthesia Services is a medical group that specializes in offering medical expertise and services in anesthesiology. Since its founding, Lynbrook Anesthesia Services has managed pain relief and drug administration for patients undergoing surgery, a medical operation, or in labor. Accordingly, Lynbrook Anesthesia Services is responsible for monitoring patient safety and vital signs, including blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen levels, temperature, and more. Headquartered in Astoria, New York, Lynbrook Anesthesia Services operates two offices in Astoria and West Islip, New York.
On July 11, 2022, Lynbrook Anesthesia Services’ management company discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its systems may have been accessed. After conducting its investigation, Lynbrook Anesthesia Services notified the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that it experienced a data breach. On October 24, 2022, Lynbrook Anesthesia Services began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Driver’s license number
- Financial account information
- Health insurance policy number
- Medical record number
- Medicaid or Medicare ID
- Health information (such as treatment and diagnosis information)
If you are a current or former patient of Lynbrook Anesthesia Services:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the Lynbrook Anesthesia Services data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in any free credit monitoring service provided by Lynbrook Anesthesia Services PC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.