Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Anesthesia Associates of El Paso PA regarding its recent data breach. The Anesthesia Associates of El Paso data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to more than 43,000 individuals.
ABOUT ANETHESIA ASSOCIATES OF EL PASO PA:
Anesthesia Associates of El Paso is a medical group in El Paso, Texas that specializes in anesthesiology services. As anesthesiologists, physicians and specialists employed by Anesthesia Associates of El Paso support vital organ functions, mitigate pain, and ensure patient recovery and safety through the administration of medicines. Founded in 2014, Anesthesia Associates of El Paso may operate on a variety of patient conditions, such as individuals undergoing treatment for cancer, critical illnesses and injuries, infections, and a host of other medical conditions.
On July 11, 2022, Anesthesia Associates of El Paso’s management company discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its systems may have been accessed. After conducting its investigation, Anesthesia Associates of El Paso notified the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that it experienced a data breach. On October 24, 2022, Anesthesia Associates of El Paso began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Driver’s license number
- Financial account information
- Health insurance policy number
- Medical record number
- Medicaid or Medicare ID
- Health information (such as treatment and diagnosis information)
If you are a current or former patient of Anesthesia Associates of El Paso PA:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the Anesthesia Associates of El Paso data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in free credit monitoring service provided by Anesthesia Associates of El Paso PA;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.