Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Anesthesia Services of San Joaquin, PC, regarding its recent data breach. The Anesthesia Services of San Joaquin data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to more than 44,000 individuals.
ABOUT ANESTHESIA SERVICES OF SAN JOAQUIN, PC:
Anesthesia Services of San Joaquin is a healthcare provider that specializes in offering medical expertise and services in anesthesiology. Founded in 2009, Anesthesia Services of San Joaquin manages pain relief and drug administration for patients undergoing surgery, a medical operation, or in labor. As anesthesiologists, Anesthesia Services of San Joaquin is also responsible for monitoring patient vital signs and ensuring safety. Headquartered in Stockton, California, Anesthesia Services of San Joaquin employs over 50 individuals.
On July 11, 2022, Anesthesia Services of San Joaquin’s management company discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its systems may have been accessed. After conducting its investigation, Anesthesia Services of San Joaquin notified the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that it experienced a data breach. On October 24, 2022, Anesthesia Services of San Joaquin began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Driver’s license number
- Financial account information
- Health insurance policy number
- Medical record number
- Medicaid or Medicare ID
- Health information (such as treatment and diagnosis information)
If you are a current or former patient of Anesthesia Services of San Joaquin:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the Anesthesia Services of San Joaquin data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in free credit monitoring service provided by Anesthesia Services of San Joaquin, PC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.