Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Ocean House Management, LLC, regarding its recent data breach. The Ocean House Management data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information belonging to over 4,800 individuals.
ABOUT OCEAN HOUSE MANAGEMENT, LLC:
Ocean House Management is a luxury hospitality company specializing in hotel management. Since its founding in 2010, Ocean House Management has expanded from managing a single 19th century five-star hotel to overseeing several prestigious resorts in Watch Hill and Weekapaug, Rhode Island. Today, Ocean House Management is known for providing an all-inclusive stay for its guests, including spa services, high-end dining, recreational amenities, and educational opportunities. Additionally, Ocean House Management’s properties offer convenient access to classic New England coastline and towns. Headquartered in Westerly, Rhode Island, Ocean House Management employs more than 200 individuals.
From August 15 to 16, 2021, Ocean House Management experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information in its systems may have been accessed. Through its investigation, Ocean House Management determined that an unauthorized actor may have accessed this sensitive information. On September 19, 2022, Ocean House Management began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Financial information (e.g., account number, credit or debit card number)
If you received a breach notification letter from Ocean House Management, LLC:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the Ocean House Management data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by Ocean House Management, LLC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.