Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Adelanto HealthCare Ventures, LLC regarding its recent data breach. The Adelanto HealthCare Ventures data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to an undetermined number of individuals.
ABOUT ADELANTO HEALTHCARE VENTURES, LLC:
Adelanto HealthCare Ventures is a consulting firm specializing in hospital and healthcare consulting. Established in 2007, Adelanto HealthCare Ventures emphasizes patient services and public health when providing solutions. Accordingly, Adelanto HealthCare Ventures is known for its expertise in Medicaid and compliance. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Adelanto HealthCare Ventures has offices in Washington, D.C., Laredo, Texas, and Nashville, Tennessee.
Recently, Adelanto HealthCare Ventures discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its system may have been accessed. Through its investigation, Adelanto HealthCare Ventures determined that an unknown actor may have accessed this sensitive information. On September 8, 2022, Adelanto HealthCare Ventures began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number
- Health insurance information
- Medical information
- Financial information (e.g., account number, credit or debit card number)
If you received a breach notification letter from Adelanto HealthCare Ventures, LLC:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the Adelanto HealthCare Ventures data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by Adelanto HealthCare Ventures, LLC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.