Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating H&K Perforating, LLC, regarding its recent data breach. The H&K Perforating data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to an undisclosed number of current and former employees.
ABOUT H&K PERFORATING, LLC:
H&K Perforating is a perforated material manufacturer and supplier. Founded in 1883, H&K Perforating began by offering perforated metals. Over time, H&K Perforating expanded its operations into plastic materials. Today, H&K Perforating provides clients with custom perforating services, architectural patterns, and a large in-stock inventory of perforated metals and plastics. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, H&K Perforating employs more than 50 individuals and operates three locations across the United States
On or about March 5, 2022, H&K Perforating experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its systems may have been accessed. Through its investigation, H&K Perforating determined that an unauthorized actor may have accessed this sensitive information between March 2 and March 5, 2022. On August 19, 2022, H&K Perforating began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number
- Financial information (e.g., account number, credit or debit card number)
- Medical information (e.g., diagnosis or treatment information)
- Username or password information
- Electronic signature
If you are a current or former employee of H&K Perforating, LLC:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the H&K Perforating data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by H&K Perforating, LLC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.