Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Gifted Ultimate Holdings, which does business as Gifted Healthcare, regarding its recent data breach. The Gifted Healthcare data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to over 13,000 individuals.
ABOUT GIFTED ULTIMATE HOLDINGS:
Gifted Healthcare is a staffing and recruiting agency that specializes in working with travel nurses. Founded in 2006, Gifted Healthcare assigns nurses and clinicians to nursing vacancies in hospitals, homes, and clinics around the country. Headquartered in Metairie, Louisiana, Gifted Healthcare has expanded its footprint in the South Central United States by operating regional offices out of Texas, Arkansas, and Oklahoma. Today, Gifted Healthcare employs more than 50 individuals.
Recently, Gifted Healthcare experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its systems may have been accessed. Through its investigation, Gifted Healthcare determined that an unauthorized actor may have accessed this sensitive information through employee email accounts between August 25 and December 10, 2021. On August 25, 2022, Gifted Healthcare began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number
- Financial information (e.g., account number, credit or debit card number)
- Health insurance information
- Medical information (e.g., diagnosis or treatment information)
If you received a breach notification letter from Gifted Healthcare:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the Gifted Healthcare data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by Gifted Ultimate Holdings;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.