Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Axel Royal, LLC, regarding its recent data breach. The Axel Royal data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to an undisclosed number of current and former employees.
ABOUT AXEL ROYAL, LLC:
Axel Royal is a lubricant and grease manufacturer that specializes in providing its products to a wide variety of industries. Founded in 1914, Axel Royal began by providing agricultural lubricants to some of the first official settlers and farmers in Oklahoma. Today, Axel Royal continues to manufacture greases and lubricants for the agriculture sector while expanding into additional industries such as construction, mining, transport, and more. Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Axel Royal employs over 50 individuals and conducts business throughout the United States and 24 other countries.
Recently, Axel Royal experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its systems may have been accessed and obtained. Through its investigation, Axel Royal concluded that an unauthorized actor may have accessed and acquired this sensitive information between February 8 and March 7, 2022. On August 23, 2022, Axel Royal began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number
- Passport number
- Health insurance information
- Financial information (e.g., account number, credit or debit card number)
- Biometric data
- Medical information (e.g., diagnosis or treatment information)
- Username or password
If you are a current or former employee of Axel Royal, LLC:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the Axel Royal data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by Axel Royal, LLC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.