Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Grant Street Asset Management, Inc., regarding its recent data breach. The Grant Street Asset Management data breach involved the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to an undetermined number of individuals.
ABOUT GRANT STREET ASSET MANAGEMENT, INC.:
Grant Street Asset Management is an investment advising firm that specializes in fee-only investment and wealth management services. Managing over $600 million in assets, Grant Street Asset Management’s client-base includes individuals, families, non-profit organizations, small businesses, and physicians’ groups. Founded in 1993, Grant Street Asset Management offers services in wealth and portfolio management, financial planning, tax services, and retirement and estate planning. Grant Street Asset Management is headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
Recently, Grant Street Asset Management discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its systems may have been accessed. Through its investigation, Grant Street Asset Management determined that an unauthorized actor had access to this sensitive information between March 11 and June 22, 2022. On August 3, 2022, Grant Street Asset Management began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information potentially exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- State identification number
- Financial information (e.g., account number, bank account number)
- Medical information
If you are received a breach notification letter from Grant Street Asset Management:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the Grant Street Asset Management data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by Grant Street Asset Management, Inc.;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.