Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating D&G Dealer Services, LLC, regarding its recent data breach. The D&G Dealer Services data breach involved the sensitive personal identifiable information belonging to an undetermined number of individuals.
ABOUT D&G DEALER SERVICES, LLC:
D&G Dealer Services is an RV finance and insurance company. Founded in 2007, D&G Dealer Services specializes in offering tire and wheel protection, guaranteed asset protection, vehicle compliance, and service contracts to a large number of RV dealerships throughout the United States. D&G Dealer Services is headquartered in Blue Ash, Ohio.
On July 4, 2022, D&G Dealer Services discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information in its systems may have been accessed. Through its investigation, D&G Dealer Services determined that an unauthorized actor may have gained access to this sensitive information. On August 9, 2022, D&G Dealer Services began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Credit application information
If you received a breach notification letter from D&G Dealer Services:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the D&G Dealer Services data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by D&G Dealer Services, LLC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.