Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Vista Bank regarding a recent data breach. The Visa Bank data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information belonging to over 14,000 individuals.
ABOUT VISTA BANK:
Vista Bank is a full-service bank headquartered in Dallas Texas. Founded in 1912, Vista Bank offers traditional banking services to its customers, including commercial banking, personal banking, small business loans, commercial loans, personal loans, student savings, and money market accounts. Since its founding, Vista Bank has expanded its footprint to operate 15 bank locations throughout West Texas, Austin, Dallas, and Forth Worth. With assets of $1.3 billion, Vista Bank has broken into the list of Top 100 Texas Banks by asset size.
Recently, Vista Bank identified that it experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information of individuals in its system may have been accessed. In July 2022, Vista Bank began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Financial information (e.g., account number, credit or debit card number)
If you received a breach notification letter from Vista Bank:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the Vista Bank data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by Vista Bank;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.