Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Christiana Spine Center, P.A. regarding a recent data breach. The Christiana Spine Center data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to 3,500 patients.
ABOUT CHRISTIANA SPINE CENTER, P.A.:
Christiana Spine Center is a medical practice dedicated to treating spine pathology. Since 2000, Christiana Spine Center has been in operation on the Christiana Care Hospital Campus in Newark, Delaware. Christiana Spine Center’s team of nine physicians provide non-surgical treatment and diagnostic services to its clients.
On February 25, 2022, Christiana Spine Center experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its system may have been accessed and obtained. Christiana Spine Center disclosed that the breach was a ransomware attack. In May 2022, Christiana Spine Center began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Personal health information
- Health insurance identification number
If you are a current or former patient of Christiana Spine Center:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the Christiana Spine Center data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by Christiana Spine Center, P.A.;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.