Turke & Strauss LLP,a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Numrich Gun Parts Corporation regarding its recent breach. The Numrich Gun Parts Corporation data breach involved sensitive customer information belonging to over 45,000 individuals
ABOUT NUMRICH GUN PARTS CORPORATION:
Numrich Gun Parts Corporation is a gun supplier of current and obsolete gun parts, accessories, and military surplus. Founded in 1950 in Weschester County, NY, Numrich Gun Parts Corporation maintains seven warehouses of inventory. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation offers its gun inventory and other products through its e-commerce website. Its e-commerce website sells guns from different manufacturers, gun magazines, and other military supply products.
On or about March 28, 2022, Numrich Gun Parts Corporation discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which sensitive customer data in its e-commerce website, wwww.gunpartscorp.com, may have been accessed. On June 6, 2022, Numrich Gun Parts Corporation began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Payment card information (including card number, security code, and expiration date)
If you are a current or former customer at Numrich Gun Parts Corporation:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the Numrich Gun Parts Corporation data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by Numrich Gun Parts Corporation;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.