Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Guardian Fueling Technologies, LLC regarding its recent data breach. The Guardian Fueling Technologies data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information belonging to an unknown number of individuals.
ABOUT GUARDIAN FUELING TECHNOLOGIES, LLC:
Guardian Fueling Technologies is a privately held petroleum equipment distributor servicing the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, Guardian Fueling Technologies provides petroleum equipment sales, service, and installation. Guardian Fueling Technologies has over 500 employees with offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, and Virginia.
On April 20, 2022, Guardian Fueling Technologies discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which sensitive personal identifiable information in its system was accessed. On June 16, 2022, Guardian Fueling Technologies began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Driver’s license number
If you have provided your personal information to Guardian Fueling Technologies, LLC:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the Guardian Fueling Technologies data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by Guardian Fueling Technologies, LLC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.