Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Choice Health Insurance, LLC regarding its recent breach. The Choice Health Insurance’s data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to an undisclosed number of individuals.
ABOUT CHOICE HEALTH INSURANCE:
Choice Health Insurance is an independent insurance broker offering healthcare coverage across the United States. Headquartered in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Choice Health Insurance’s agents offer healthcare options to individuals and families, including Medicare coverage and health plans through the Affordable Care Act. Choice Health Insurance was founded in 1993 and has over 200 employees.
On or about May 14, 2022, Choice Health Insurance experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information of individuals in its system may have been accessed and acquired. On June 8, 2022, Choice Health Insurance began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Medicare beneficiary identification number
- Date of birth
- Contact information
- Health insurance information
If you are a current or former client of Choice Health Insurance:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the Choice Health Insurance data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by Choice Health Insurance, LLC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.