Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating On Deck Capital, Inc. regarding its recent data breach. The On Deck Capital data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to an unknown number of individuals.
ABOUT ON DECK CAPITAL, INC.:
On Deck Capital is a business lender with offices in New York, Virginia, and Colorado. On Deck Capital specializes in small business loans and financing through their online platform. Headquartered in New York, New York, On Deck Capital is a publicly traded company with over 500 employees.
On March 13, 2022, On Deck Capital discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information in its system was copied to a private cloud storage account. On Deck Capital recently began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Tax ID number
- Driver’s license number
- Passport number
- Financial account/payment card account number
- Medical or health insurance information
If you have provided your personal information to On Deck Capital, Inc.:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the On Deck Capital data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by On Deck Capital, Inc.;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.