Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Big M Transportation, Inc. regarding its recent data breach. The Big M Transportation data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information belonging to over 4,500 individuals.
ABOUT BIG M TRANSPORTATION INC.:
Big M Transportation is a freight transportation and logistics company located in Blue Mountain, Mississippi. Big M Transportation operates in 48 states with a fleet of 325 company-owned tractors and 1,300 trailers. Big M Transportation was founded in 2000 and has over 400 employees.
On March 18, 2022, Big M Transportation discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information in its system may have been accessed or acquired. On June 1, 2022, Big M Transportation began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
If you have provided your personal information to Big M Transportation, Inc.:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the Big M Transportation data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by Big M Transportation, Inc.;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.