Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating GSM Roofing regarding its recent breach. According to a notice on GSM Roofing’s website, the data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information belonging to an undisclosed number of individuals.
ABOUT GSM ROOFING:
GSM Roofing is commercial contractor specializing in installation and maintenance of commercial and specialty roofing. GSM Roofing provides new construction roofs, green roofing, historic restoration, metal fabrication, and other services to its customers. Headquartered in Ephrata, Pennsylvania, GSM Roofing has over 200 employees and operates in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey.
Between January 26 and February 28, 2022, GSM Roofing experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information and protected health information of individuals in its system may have been accessed. On June 6, 2022, GSM Roofing began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Financial account information
- Medical information
- Health insurance information
- Date of birth
- Driver’s license number
- Tax identification number
If you are a current or former client of GSM Roofing:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the GSM Roofing data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by GSM Roofing, LLC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.