Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Private Client Services, LLC. regarding its recent breach. The Private Client Services data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information belonging to over 22,000 individuals.
ABOUT PRIVATE CLIENT SERVICES, LLC:
Private Client Services is a privately owned broker/dealer and SEC-registered investment advisor. Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Private Client Services is licensed in all 50 states and has over 70 affiliated offices in the United States.
Between November 4 and November 18, 2021, Private Client Services experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information in its system may have been accessed. On May 25, 2022, Private Client Services began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number or State ID number
If you have provided your personal information to Private Client Services, LLC:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the Private Client Services data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by Private Client Services, LLC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.