Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Gerber Technology LLC, a Lectra Company, regarding its recent breach. The Gerber Technology data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information belonging to over 4,500 individuals.
ABOUT GERBER TECHNOLOGY LLC:
Gerber Technology, acquired by Lectra in June 2021, develops software and automation solutions for fashion, automotive, furniture, and other businesses worldwide. Gerber Technology is located in Tolland, Connecticut, and has over 1,000 employees.
On February 16, 2022, Gerber Technology discovered that it had experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information in its system may have been accessed. On May 24, 2022, Gerber Technology began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number
- Passport number
- Bank account information
If you have provided your personal information to Gerber Technology LLC:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the Gerber Technology data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by Gerber Technology;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.