Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating AdviceOne, LLC. regarding its recent breach. The AdviceOne data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information belonging to over 7,000 individuals.
ABOUT ADVICEONE, LLC:
AdviceOne is a wealth management firm based in Glastonbury, Connecticut. AdviceOne provides comprehensive financial advice, including retirement and investment advice, to individuals throughout the United States. AdviceOne was founded in 1999 and has over 50 employees.
Between February 23 and March 5, 2022, AdviceOne experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information of individuals in its network may have been accessed. On May 25, 2022, AdviceOne began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Financial account information
- Date of birth
- Driver’s license number
- Username and password
If you are a current or former client of AdviceOne, LLC:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the AdviceOne data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by AdviceOne, LLC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.