Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating Aon PLC regarding its recent breach. The Aon data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information belonging to over 145,000 individuals.
ABOUT AON PLC:
Aon is a professional services company that sells financial risk-mitigation products, including insurance, pension administration, and health insurance plans. Headquartered in London, Aon was founded in 1982 and has approximately 50,000 employees.
On February 25, 2022, Aon identified that it experienced data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information of individuals in its system may have been accessed. Aon investigated the data breach and determined that its systems had been breached at various times between December 29, 2020, and February 26, 2022. On May 27, 2022, Aon began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number
- Benefit enrollment information
If you have provided your personal information to Aon PLC:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the Aon data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by Aon PLC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.