Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating the Ian Martin Group, Inc. regarding its recent data breach. The Ian Martin Group data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information of over 15,000 individuals.
ABOUT IAN MARTIN GROUP, INC.:
The Ian Martin Group is a recruiting and staffing company that provides hiring support across various industries, specializing in engineering & technical, information technology, and telecom recruiting and hiring. Founded by engineers in 1957, the Ian Martin Group utilizes innovative technology to help businesses hire more effectively. The Ian Martin Group is headquartered in Ontario, Canada, with U.S. offices in Houston, Texas, and Minneapolis, Minnesota.
On March 23, 2022, the Ian Martin Group identified that it experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information of individuals in its system may have been accessed or acquired between March 15 and 22, 2022. On June 2, 2022, the Ian Martin Group began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
If you have provided your personal information to Ian Martin Group, Inc.:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the Ian Martin Group, Inc. data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by Ian Martin Group, Inc.;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.