Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating TurnKey Realty, LLC regarding its recent breach. The TurnKey Realty data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information of over 40,000 individuals.
ABOUT TURNKEY REALTY LLC:
TurnKey Realty is a real estate company that provides various real estate and construction services, often through its parent organization The HOW Group. The HOW Group was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.
Between September 10 and 11, 2021, TurnKey Realty experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information of individuals in its system may have been accessed. On May 17, 2022, TurnKey Realty began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number
- Financial account number
If you have provided your personal information to TurnKey Realty, LLC:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the TurnKey Realty, LLC data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by TurnKey Realty, LLC;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.