Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating C.R. England regarding its recent breach. The C.R. England data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information of over 220,000 individuals.
ABOUT C.R. ENGLAND, INC.:
C.R. England is a transportation solutions company specializing in refrigerated carriers, long haul, and regional freight. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah C.R. England was founded in 1920 and has over 10,000 employees.
On October 30, 2021, C.R. England experienced a data breach in which the sensitive personal identifiable information of individuals in its system may have been accessed. On May 23, 2022, C.R. England began notifying individuals whose information may have been impacted. The type of patient information exposed includes:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Driver’s license number
If you have provided your personal information to C.R. England, Inc.:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or email@example.com.
If you were impacted by the C.R. England data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by C.R. England;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.