Turke & Strauss LLP, a leading data breach law firm, is investigating The Lyon-Waugh Auto Group (“Lyon-Waugh”) regarding its recent breach of consumer and employee information. The Lyon-Waugh data breach involved sensitive personal identifiable information of more than 4,000 individuals.
ABOUT THE LYON-WAUGH AUTO GROUP:
Lyon-Waugh is a car dealership located in Peabody, Massachusetts.
According to company documents Lyon-Waugh experienced a “cyberattack” on December 1, 2021. Lyon-Waugh’s investigation concluded that an unauthorized actor gained access to and stole data from its systems, impacting over 4,000 individuals. The impacted data contained the following types of personal information:
- Social Security numbers
- Driver’s license numbers
- Insurance and benefits information
If you are a current or former employee or customer of Lyon-Waugh:
We would like to speak with you about your rights and potential legal remedies in response to this data breach. Please fill out the form, below, or contact us at (608) 237-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were impacted by the Lyon-Waugh data breach, you may consider taking the following steps to protect your personal information.
- Carefully review the breach notice and retain a copy;
- Enroll in the free credit monitoring service provided by The Lyon-Waugh Auto Group;
- Change passwords and security questions for online accounts;
- Regularly review account statements for signs of fraud or unauthorized activity;
- Monitor credit reports for signs of identity theft; and
- Contact a credit bureau(s) to request a temporary fraud alert.